The Des Moines Menace
Application Deadline March 7, 2012
Do you want to get real, hands-on experience in the sports industry? Here’s an opportunity to do this as a valued member of the Des Moines Menace’s front-office team!
This part-time summer internship contributes to the marketing and game-day operations of the Menace, Iowa’s premier soccer team. Duties include:
- Playing an active role on Menace game days, helping with stadium setup and teardown, promotions, customer service, and marketing initiatives.
- Carrying out the team’s marketing strategies at community events on game days.
- As available, assisting with marketing and group-sales initiatives on weekdays.
- As available, assisting with the organization’s youth programs.
- Other projects and duties, as directed by Menace Director of Operations.
West Des Moines, Iowa
Early May-end of July
APPROXIMATE HOURS PER WEEK
12 hours most weeks (Saturday home matches); 20-24 hours on weeks when we host Friday-Saturday doubleheaders
Employer: Des Moines Menace
Name: Adam Small
Title: Director of Operations
Post a Comment