LS2group, Des Moines, Iowa
Application deadline: Ongoing
LS2group looks for interns who are highly organized, detail-oriented, efficient, have strong writing skills, an interest in learning and an ability to adapt to the fast-paced and ever-changing nature of our business. Interns should be flexible and adjust quickly to new direction. LS2group interns should have the ability to work in a confidential environment and have discretion on all projects that they work on.
The responsibilities and assignments of an LS2group intern includes, but is not limited to:
- Help the staff assistant with office tasks, such as paperwork.
- Assist team members on a variety of tasks for clients.
- Run errands to keep the office running smoothly
- Prepare meeting materials for clients
- Update media lists
- Draft press releases, talking points and other media materials
- Assist in setting up or working at events
- Assist the Business Manager with tasks relating to the business of LS2group
- Updated client databases and LS2group databases as directed
Des Moines, Iowa
Name: Sarah Lukan
Title: Director of Operations
Address: 4200 University Ave Suite 304
West Des Moines, IA
50266 United States