Holmes, Murphy and Associates, des moines, iowa
application deadline: March 16, 2012
We are seeking an in-house Social Media Intern for our West Des Moines office. The candidate should have some experience participating in a variety of social media activities such as creating facebook pages and working with Facebook / LinkedIn- advertising. The Intern will report directly to the CIO and will have significant exposure to senior leaders of the company.
- Assist the organization with social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across our business.
- Assist employees to setup social media business pages and select content for publishing
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities-marketing.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at our company.
- Strategize with and educate the management team and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company's products and service.
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
- Major in Business, IT, Marketing or Communications
- Experience with social media tools and techniques, product marketing and/or press relations
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines.
|Employer:||Holmes Murphy & Associates|
|Name:||Amanda Vander Ley|
|Title:||Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Director|
|Address:||3001 Westown Parkway|
West Des Moines, IA
50266 United States
Post a Comment