Application Deadline ASAP
Paid internship available!
We are looking for a qualified Journalism student to fill an internship in our Urbandale, Iowa office this summer. As an intern you will handle a portion of the day-to-day writing, editing, and posting of content for AllHealthcareJobs.com, a business unit of Dice, and the leading website for healthcare professionals.
Dice is a leading provider of specialized career websites for select professional communities.
Since 1990 we have been successfully bringing together professionals and companies through our specialized career websites in several professional sectors. To learn more about our brands please visit www.dice.com.
In this position you will:
- Report on employment issues relevant to healthcare professionals.
- Propose content ideas and write articles as assigned.
- Copyedit/rewrite freelance submissions as assigned.
- Monitor comments on the website.
- Post content daily on the site.
We are looking for someone with:
- College level journalism courses or creative writing classes
- Excellent writing skills and business acumen
- Excellent command of the English language; knowledge of AP Style desirable
- Experience or familiarity with the healthcare industry desirable
- Working knowledge of Wordpress
- Willingness to train and learn PhotoShop and DreamWeaver
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week
Dice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reference, Background, and Credit Checks Required.
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to:
Dice Human Resources
12150 Meredith Drive
Urbandale, IA 50323
Post a Comment