Do you have writing skills? Can you make the English language sing? Do you have summer plans?
INVISION Architecture has an immediate opening for a summer Copywriter Intern at the Des Moines location.
INVISION is a client-centered, service-oriented architectural, planning, and interiors firm. Work downtown with a group of outstanding creative professionals. The firm is looking for the latest addition to the staff to aid in developing tight, targeted copy to be used in a variety of external marketing efforts.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to revise/develop copy that works effectively and efficiently with visuals.
- Produce tight copy that reflects our firm’s quality and message to target markets.
- Develop text for external communications, including, but not limited to: advertisements, proposal materials,
- website, social media, press releases, and more.
- Review copy and layouts for accuracy.
- Outreach to various media contacts, developing a media database.
Journalism, Communications, English, or related major.
3.0 major GPA, junior standing.
Strong writing talent with attention to detail and accuracy.
Ability to multitask and meet deadlines by working independently.
Capacity to contribute to a collaborative and creative environment.
Prepare the following:
- Letter of interest
- Three writing samples
- Faculty recommendation
Send to Katie Messerli by Friday, April 20, 2012 at noon:
303 Watson Powell Jr. Way, Suite 200
Des Moines, IA 50309
Post a Comment