BettrLife is seeking a User Experience Designer who will be responsible for creating great experiences for the BettrLife product family. You will work collaboratively with fellow members of the development team to conceptualize, design and prototype ideas.
As a User Experience team member, you would:
- Represent the "User Experience" and translate customer requirements into defined specifications and inspire the Engineering team to develop the right product.
- Own the design of the most impactful user interface -- related features and participate in the product definition
- Significantly influence product strategy and direction
- Work with User Research and Product Manager to translate business and marketing goals into the best software solutions for our business
- Develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents
- Work with development team to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features.
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team.
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles which result in improved user productivity.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- High degree of creativity, interaction design and problem-solving ability, and an uncanny drive to design the best user experience in the world.
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to details
- A team player
- A great portfolio of work
- Expertise in visual design using tools like Photoshop and Illustrator