Web Content Intern
Company is looking for a qualified intern to assist in writing, editing, researching content and posting accurate and timely content on the endurance sports focused website.
- Research information on upcoming midwest events
- Write, edit and post web-based articles on upcoming events, recaps of past events and other features as deemed appropriate.
- Update event online calendar to ensure accuracy on a weekly basis
- Update event results listings on a weekly basis
- Assist in further research and development of website design and features
- Other possibilities include video and photography production and editing
- Writing and photography for Iowa based sports magazine is also a possibility
Hours: 5-10 hours/week, on average. Very flexible hours. Can work from home.
Travel: Some travel may be necessary to local events, but the majority of work can be completed via computer and submitted online.
Equipment needed: Intern must have access to computer with internet capabilities. A quality DSLR camera and/or video camera helpful, but not required.
Company is looking for an undergraduate student in central Iowa. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of Web and social media. Photography and videography skills a plus.
Communication, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
Iowa Momentum Endurance Sports Magazine