- Coordinates audio, video and web productions.
- Trains/supervises KALA Senior Interns, as well as other students engaged in audio and video productions.
- Must have bachelor's degree in mass communication or closely related area, production experience in industry-standard digital audio and video, and ability to work well with students.
- Master's with interest in teaching a plus.
- Responsibilities split between KALA-FM, SAUtv, and Communication Department curricular efforts.
St. Ambrose is an independent, comprehensive, and Catholic diocesan university firmly grounded in the liberal arts. Please send letter of interest and resume by 3 p.m. Dec. 14, 2012, to Director of Human Resources, St. Ambrose University, 518 W. Locust St., Davenport, IA 52803. Email: HumanResources@sau.edu AA/EOE
Post a Comment