Universal Uclick, International Division
- Universal Uclick’s Marketing department offers a paid college internship for the Marketing/Graphic Design career path.
- Work will involve supporting the GoComics, The Puzzle Society and UExpress brands, along with subsequent comic strip/panel and content properties.
- Internship is paid at Missouri state minimum wage ($7.35 as of January 1, 2013).
- During each semester, interns spend the majority of their time assisting with marketing-related projects, which include graphic design, Web writing and editing, website/blog research and posting, project management, promotional campaigns and various administrative tasks.
- The Director of Marketing, assisted by the Creative Director, manages the intern’s time.
- Interns adhere to a weekly schedule produced by the intern supervisor in accordance with students' availability, internship objectives, and department needs.
- Internships are approximately 20 hours per week and worth equivalent credit hours per sponsoring university's guidelines.
- Positions are available for the summer, spring, and fall semesters.
- Acquire an overall view of marketing career paths, targeted at online publishing.
- Design online advertising and images.
- Learn to write descriptively, concisely, and persuasively.
- Develop a creative portfolio of work samples to assist in career development.
- Achieve professional development in a business setting.
- Become attentive to detail and demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines.
- Autonomously balance and prioritize daily tasks and ongoing projects.
1130 Walnut St
Kansas City, Missouri 64106