Disability Rights Iowa (DRI) is looking for a qualified intern to collaborate with our webpage design firm in finalizing the design of our new webpage and the transition from the existing webpage. The qualified individual will have excellent written communication skills as they will be tasked with writing the content for the new webpage. The intern will also be responsible for DRI’s social media including Facebook.
- Collaborate with Webpage design firm to facilitate completion of new design
- Facilitate merge from old webpage to new webpage
- Review existing webpage content and write content for new page
- Manage and Update DRI Facebook page
- Assist with other web based programs used by the agency such as SurveyMonkey, Vertical Response, and Skype
- Other Duties as assigned
Qualifications: Applicants should be working towards a degree in Communications, Journalism, Graphic Journalism, Electronic Media, Public Relations, Web Design, Marketing or related field.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience or course work in web design
- Experience or course work in webpage administration
- Experience or course work in social media
- Experience with or sensitivity to individuals with disabilities;
- Experience with or sensitivity to individuals from ethnic or language-distinct communities.
Employer: Disability Rights IOWA
Name: Katie Vande Vorde
Title: Operations Manager
Address: 400 East Court Ave, Suite 300
Des Moines, IA
50023 United States