Wells Fargo Correspondent Operations will be hiring two interns for summer 2013. The Correspondent Operations’ Internship is an entry-level, paid, summer internship that provides hands-on experience within an operations structure.
- Juniors or Seniors (graduating between June 2013 – June 2014) currently enrolled at least half time in a 4-year college program.
- At least 12 months of demonstrated experience in leadership through involvement in clubs, fraternities or sororities, community/volunteer organizations or other leadership experience or work experience;
- Must be available to work a full-time schedule for all 10 weeks;
- Superb interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate ideas and strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing;
- Strong leadership and entrepreneurial potential with a demonstrated drive for results;
- Solid analytical and mathematical abilities;
- Proficiency in handling multiple projects and deadlines; and
- Able to work in a demanding and highly focused production environment, independently and collaboratively in a team.
The req number is: 01884284
Contact Sarah.Crow@wellsfargo.com for more information on how to apply.