97-1 THE ‘VILL/PICK-UP COUNTRY, KNIM is looking for a sales person to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts/budgets, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs. These individuals are also held accountable achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts. Guarantee plus commission and benefits. To apply, fill out an application at the station, next door to KFC, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
- Contacting prospective customers to sell radio time for broadcasting stations.
- Maintaining account lists and soliciting new business.
- Develop proposals utilizing MS office products and other software.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
Successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal-driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
- Experience in sales/marketing is helpful, (including selling Girl Scout cookies or Boy Scout popcorn) but will train the right person.
- Basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance
Please fax your resume confidentially to 660-582-3211 or e-mail email@example.com.
Nodaway Broadcasting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.