Reports To: Vice President - Marketing Classification: Exempt
Date: July 2016
Responsible for company’s digital marketing efforts including website, electronic sales tools, and social media communication. Primary duty involves the creation and maintenance of company website site, ensuring quality user interface, accurate and purposeful content, and routine updates. Position also creates and manages company’s social media presence, and integrates new digital technologies into company marketing and sales efforts.
Principle Job Duties:
- Develops company’s digital marketing strategy and implements it through varied tools such as website, SEO/SEM, email, video, social media, and mobile devices.
- Primary administrator for Tnemec external and internal websites. Ensures updated and accurate content. Manages outside service companies in the development of website, and web-based and mobile tools.
- Monitors company search results, both organic and pay-per-click, and makes modifications to optimize. Works with outside service companies on search engine optimization (SEO) strategy.
- Responsible for development and implementation of company web promotion strategy with special emphasis on quality sales leads and inquiries.
- Responsible for the overall creation of informative corporate videos. Includes conceptualization, script-writing and shooting. Manages outside resources for video shoots, editing, etc. Promotes completed videos via web-based tools and media outlets.
- Creates landing pages in collaboration with internal teams.
- Develops company social media strategy and manages company’s social media efforts.
- Manages specialized advocacy programs targeting groups associated with Tnemec customers and representatives, coatings industry, or related industries that will have a positive effect on company image and could result in promotion of company.
- Supports creation and publishing of electronic newsletters distributed to company customers and influential constituents. Optimizes readership levels and utilizes content for further online promotion.
- Manages internally-focused marketing initiatives to include company branding, customer touch-points, and communication.
- Evaluates emerging digital technologies for potential use by Tnemec Company and its representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or related program
- Solid understanding of web design and maintenance, SEO/SEM, social media channels,
- and email marketing
- Limited travel within North America
Direct resumes to Renee Search, Tnemec Human Resources at email@example.com.