10316 W. 79th St.
The Digital Print Specialist delivers world-class customer service to our customers. He or she manages files, converts files, produces graphics and implements print orders. In addition, he or she sorts/collates, operates copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminators, among other daily tasks.
The Associate expertly advises customers about products, services, and best-value options based on best-practices knowledge related to our industry. The ideal job candidate has previous customer service experience, a working knowledge of the latest Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative software, excellent computer/internet skills, excellent written and verbal skills, a high school diploma/GED, the physical ability to perform this job, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, and a professional appearance. He or she is driven to succeed and is an energetic self-starter and team-player who is trustworthy and a fast learner.
The major duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Operate high resolution, variable print proprietary imaging equipment
- Program and prepare jobs for printing
- Maintain daily print job production logs and daily delivery schedules
- Setup, program and release jobs from print queue; adjust image position, color quality and resolution, perforations and folds on paper, etc.
- Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality, make corrections as needed
- Understands and fulfills the needs of walk-in customers and telephone/email inquiries
- Communicates effectively and continuously practices good listening with customers, co-workers, vendors, and leadership
- Empathizes and manages demanding, impatient, and/or frustrated customers to turn a stressful event into a positive experience -- Takes ownership of customers’ print opportunities and offers viable solutions
- Manages the logistics of small to medium projects, follows-through to completion, and updates all parties as needed
- Produces/designs, proofs, and updates materials for print projects using Adobe and Microsoft Suites for both Mac & PC
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and is willing to teach others
- Prioritizes and optimizes the work load to streamline the production flow
- Frequently multi-tasks while maintaining extreme attention to detail and high quality control
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment
- Is able to lift paper cartons weighing up to 60 pounds several times per day as needed
- Takes action to learn NEW products, services, alternative solutions, and industry trends as well as occasionally reviewing/retraining on lesser used services
- Able to set up, operate, and adjust the equipment, and in addition, diagnose, solve, and correct operating problems affecting the quality and timeliness of the service or product or function
Post a Comment