Internship – Marketing/Communication
Maryville Education Foundation Board of Directors
Under the direction of the Foundation Board, the intern will focus on a variety of projects to assist in the marketing of the Maryville Education Foundation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate digital media efforts in collaboration with Foundation Board and enhance the social media presence of the Foundation.
- Write and edit a wide range of material, including articles, advertisements, websites, e-mails and correspondence.
- Develop database of alumni
- Cultivate individual contacts by graduating class that will function as point of contact
- Provide weekly status report to Foundation Board Chairperson
Experience preferred and job duties may include:
- Website and social media support
- Communication skills
- Community collaboration
- Research skills
- Special Event management
- Special projects
- Attend Foundation Meetings
- Junior or senior enrolled at Northwest Missouri State University
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Website and social media skills
- This internship will include compensation up to $500 in relation to credit hours completed
- Minimum Hour requirement according to credit hour requirement of University
- Summer Trimester (May/June)
Post a Comment