Communication Design Internship
We are looking for a creative and innovative individual to help design visual aids and effective ways to communicate both complex data and ideas to other departments of the company. You will be working with the product design team, so an interest in business, math, finance, and/or product development is a plus.
PROTECTIVE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
- Projects may include creating videos, presentations, etc.
- Build and maintain visual aids.
- Desire to work in a collaborative workspace
- Ability to communicate data and information well through a visual medium
- Graphic Design/Video editing experience
Submit Resume and Example of Project Communicating complex ideas and/or data heavy analysis to Matthew.Cantor@Protective.com
Application Deadline: 5/1/2013
Start Date: 5/20/2013 (flexible)
End Date: 8/5/2013
Schedule: Full-time in the summer, but negotiable
Job Location: Birmingham, AL
Position Type: Internship
Citizenship: Permanent U.S. Resident, U.S. Citizen or U.S. National
Degrees: Undergrad, Bachelors or Masters
Majors: Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Advertising, Others are encouraged to apply.