St. Joseph, Mo.
The Allied Arts Council in St. Joseph, Mo., seeks an energetic intern who can work a flexible schedule (approximately 14 hours a week, more hours closer to Trails West Festival), who enjoys the non-profit industry, and is able to work the summer semester (June 3 – August 20).
Allied Arts is willing to work with any level college student, as long as they have quality communication skills. Majors which would best fit this internship include: Communications, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, but they are open to others who may have Communications experience.
The internship is not paid; however, there are many opportunities to receive excellent practical experience. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office required. Details are show below. The application deadline is March 30.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Press release, and feature article writing skills
- Ability to work on varying projects simultaneously
- Ability to work on deadlines, with originality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Windows based computer-operating environment
- Other office duties as assigned
- Access to vehicle
Mrs. Ashley Jones
118 S. 8th St.
St. Joseph, Missouri 64501